Happy Top Ten Tuesday, everyone!
TTT is a weekly meme hosted by Jana @ThatArtsyReaderGirl. Each week, there is a new topic where we list 10 items in relation to that topic.
This week’s topic is a thanksgiving/thankful for freebie. I am going to be pretty plain for this topic and just go with a list of things that I am thankful for!
10 Things I am Thankful For
- My faith✝️
- Good health❤️: My family has lost a couple of family members to cancer in the past and I will not say any of our health is perfect, but we are blessed to be in good health so far.
- The opportunity to have a chance at following my dream / be able to apply to medical school🩺: Whether I get into medical school or not the first time around, I am thankful for the opportunity to at least apply and be seen by admissions committees. Some people don’t even get that chance!
- Figure skating⛸: This sport taught me dedication, sacrifice, and passion to name a few. I am grateful for the life lessons it taught me and how it serves as an emotional outlet for my challenges, triumphs and everything in between.
- Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness – ‘Nuff said.
- Books📚: Without books, I simply wouldn’t be Maya. But seriously; I am grateful for the adventure and life lessons books provide and the community of readers/bloggers. Within this category, I am thankful for the chance to rediscover my love for reading and having time to read! 😊
- Housing/Food/Hot showers🏠🍛🛁: I know this is 3-in-1, but these are oftentimes things we take for granted and I wanted to highlight that not everyone has access to these basic necessities. We are called to give thanks for what we have, but to also share whatever we can, whenever we can!
- My culture🇮🇳🇺🇸: I am half-Indian and half white and I am really grateful for the perspective this bicultural aspect of my life has given me.
What are you thankful for?