How are you my friends? I hope you are all well and having a good week so far. We are halfway through the week already!😱
Today’s post is the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award, which is “an unofficial Blogger Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is important for the inspiration towards success journey of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s (Rising Stars)” – IdealInspiration Blog
I am so happy to have been nominated! It literally made my day!!🥰 I want to give a big thank you to Cat @ThisIsOneForTheBooks for nominating me. If you are not familiar with Cat’s blog already, be sure to check it out. She has wonderful content!!💚
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: https://idealinspiration.blog
- What other hobbies do you have besides blogging?
Besides blogging (and reading), I do yoga, take walks, hang out with my twin sister, and play COD (call of duty). I am a science nerd so I also love anything pertaining to biology/human body/medicine.🩺🧬
- If you had to compare yourself to one fictional character, who would it be?
I would say that I am similar to Lou in Serpent and Dove because of her unwillingness to be meek/submissive just because she is a woman. There are also plenty of other characters in books I have read that are just like that but Lou was the first one that came to me.
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
My twin sister. 👯♀️ Life wouldn’t be the same without her! But more generally, my family. I am a family oriented person, 100%.
- If you got to name a new country in the world, what would you decide to call it?
Ermm… I am not sure exactly what I would call it, but I would name the country after a prominent or beautiful feature of the land. Maybe a Latin or French version of the word!
- If you came back in your next life as an animal, which would you be?
Questions for my nominees
- What is your favorite part of blogging?
- If you were to take the name of a fictional character, what would it be?
- What is your ideal reading setting? Be as descriptive as you can (if you want😂)
- If you could do or be anything in the world, what would it be?
- If you could travel to a fictional destination (from a book you’ve read) where would it be?
Once again, thank you to Cat for nominating me! Hope you all have a great rest of your week and I will talk to you on Friday for my Flashback Friday post. See my Sunday Post for the topic details!