Happy Monday everyone!
Only 4 days until Christmas, can you believe it? I am lucky enough to have 2 Christmas celebrations, one of which begins on the 23rd! I am really excited. I love this time of year!
Today I am posting my Outstanding Blogger Award post! I am so happy to have been nominated. Thank you so much Hayden @FollowingGoodBooks for nominating me. It seriously makes my day when I get a nomination!!❤️🥰😁 Be sure to check out Hayden’s blog! Hayden has wonderful content and you won’t regret checking out their site!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Hayden’s Questions for Nominees: I apologize in advance for the long answers 😂
1.What most inspires you to blog?
I would say that my love for reading and storytelling inspires me to blog! I have always wanted to share my love for books with others that have an interest in reading and now that I have found a platform that I can do that… that is all the inspiration I need! Besides that (I feel like that was a lame – but true – answer), I would also say that I am very inspired by all the other bloggers in the book blogging community. You all have amazing content and you inspire me to become a better blogger every day!
2.What is your favorite book of 2020?
This is such a tough question! I loved Wicked Saints, BUT I think I will have to say my favorite book was Serpent and Dove. After I read it, I immediately wanted to re-read it (or get the next book) and that is how I know I really, really loved the book. I also couldn’t stop talking about it 😂
3.What is a favorite you’ve been wanting to re-read?
I would say… Lux by Jennifer Armentrout. It has been a while since I last read it and I just love the series.
4.What is your most anticipated book of 2021?
A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J Maas
5.What are your goals for your blog?
My goal when I first started blogging again in September/October was to get more involved in the book blogging community, increase my followers, and become a better book blogger. I have definitely been able to do the first two 😂 I think becoming a better book blogger is something to always work on. I think right now, my goals for this blog are to keep bettering my posts, become more creative in what I post, etc. Lastly, I think a goal of my blog is to make Flashback Friday a thing. 😂 It is a meme that I created and I hope it catches on! If not, that’s okay too but a goal is for it to become something others participate in as well!
6.Are there any kinds of posts you’ve been wanting to try but haven’t yet?
I have done some tags but recently I haven’t been posting them! I am sure there are other kinds of posts that I have yet to try but I am drawing a blank. 😂 I did want to do a blogmas set of posts but I need to work on being creative when it comes to post ideas! I also want to participate in Let’s Talk Bookish but I feel as though my thoughts are never as well outlined as everyone else so I just don’t end up posting 😂. One of these days!
7.What is something you’ve learned in 2020?
Patience. I applied to medical school this year and the process is long. It requires an insane amount of patience. I thought I knew patience prior to this process, buttttt I will say that this has schooled me in a new kind of patience.
My questions for nominees:
1. If you could live in one bookish setting, where would you live?
2. Favorite book cover of 2020 (the book does not have to be published in 2020, you just had to read it!)
3. What have you learned (about yourself, blogging, reading) since you started blogging?
4. What gets you out of a reading and/or blogging slump?
5. Why did you start book blogging?
6. What is your most hated book trope? Most loved?
7. If you could only pick 3 books to read for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- Rachael @TheGreenTeaLibrarian
- Dini @DiniPandaReads
- Jess @JustReadingJess
- Robin @Paperbacks and Planners
- Cat @ThisIsOneForTheBooks
- Tree and Bree @Words About Words
- Hannah @Hannah’s Library
- Donna @MomsBookCollection
- Jessica @thebookwormchronicles
- Lexie @ReadingInTheWings
Be sure to check out all of their blogs, too! They all have great content and I enjoy reading their posts! Thank you again to Hayden @FollowingGoodBooks for nominating me!!🥰
Catch up with you guys tomorrow for Top Ten Tuesday!