Hello my lovelies!
I have been less active this week than usual because I was completely sucked in my the second season of Bridgerton💐 as well as my current buddy read. I have stayed up quite late watching Bridgerton and, after 1.5 days of watching it, I have finished the second season. 😂 SO GOOD. This season definitely had me hooked!
Regarding the book I am reading, The Bridge Kingdom🌁, I am also enjoying it very much and I am looking forward to sharing my thoughts on it with you all here very soon.
I waas tagged in this Gif-Y Book Tag by the lovely V @TheSassyLibrary Fox🦊. V literally made my DAY when I saw my nomination.🥰 Thank you, V!!
- Thank the person who tagged you and leave a link to their blog.
- Mention the creators (Tiction and Nehal).
- Make a post, do list the rules.
- Use the tag #gif-y-love and choose a GIF you love for each of the provided prompts.
- Tag at least 5 people.
- That’s it! Make sure you laugh a lot in the process too.
I love Ryan Reynolds’ humor/the roles he plays.
This was such a fun book tag. Thank you so much to V @TheSassyLibraryFox for nominating me. What were some of your favorite GIFs that I included in my post?